Monday, June 14, 2010

2 Weeks Until I Leave


Ahh My first experience with writing a blog, I know I'm about 8 years late. Oh well. My trip starts in two weeks and I think I'm pretty much ready. I bought a sweet new backpack for the trip. The High Sierra Access backpack. It seems large enough for everything I need, yet still small enough not to be cumbersome. When I packed everything I was going to take I believe my backpack weighed in around 14 pounds. I thought that was pretty good, since everything I read said to pack light. I'm getting really excited, but wish I was taking off in the next few days. The only problem with not working is that I end up spending money quickly. Sitting at home the last few days I've been spending money like crazy already. If I have to spend it I'd rather be spending it somewhere more exotic. I guess I better hope I can find a computer to keep this blog going once I get there. Let the countdown begin. 13 more days.... I'm ready to take it FURTHUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment